PAGEANT - "Education is the future"
Shop Online & Raise Money for Pageant
You probably shop online already, so here is a way to raise money for Pageant at the same time as you shop. Easyfundraising is a shopping directory of over 2700 online retailers selling such things as stationery, books, DVDs, games, home appliances, electronics, broadband, business supplies, clothes, groceries, travel, holidays & insurance. Each of these retailers makes a donation of a small percentage of the purchase price to Pageant. It doesn't cost you an extra penny, and many of the retailers have additional discounts and special offers.
Apps for mobiles
If you use a mobile device for your online shopping then there are Easyfundraising apps for you to download. There are apps for iPhones, iPads and Android devices.
For Desktops and LaptopsJust read on!
Sign-upFirst you need to register as a Pageant supporter - it's completely free!
- Click this link to
- Then click on the green box with the words
Sign up for free & support this cause
- This takes you to a page to create an account by filling in your details on a form. This will already have 'Pageant' entered as your cause at the top. You will be asked for a password, so work out something secure in advance. Click on the green box at the bottom with the words Create my account - and it's all done.
Help get Pageant off to a flying start!
Book your holiday online with lots of big tour operators, and raise money for Pageant when you do so. Your holiday could raise over a £100 for Pageant without costing you an extra penny.
Start Shopping and Raise Money
- Click this link to . This is the same page you used to sign up, but once you have an account, just click on the blue 'sign in' link at the top right. (Maybe you should bookmark this page for next time.)
- This opens a box where you enter your email and password, and click the green box with the words Sign in.
- You will now see your personal Account Page, with information about how much has been raised by you and others for Pageant. There is a Search Box at the top to find a retailer, and alongside it on the left is a drop down list where you can Browse retailers.
- When you have selected a retailer, you can usually start shopping by clicking a green Shop now link. You then do your online shopping in the usual way, and pay for your goods on the retailer's site as usual.
Save time and effort with the Donation Reminder Toolbar
This is a much easier way. You can install aon most browsers. When you go to a retailer's website, this toolbar will pop-up to tell you that this retailer is in the Easyfundraising scheme. You then simply click the Activate donation link and get on with your shopping. At the moment the Amazon website does not support the toolbar, so you must start your shopping via this
Raise money when you search
You can also raise funds for Pageant when you search the Web by using. This search engine combines the strengths of several search engines together - Yahoo!, MIVA, and many more. Each time you do a search a small donation will be made to Pageant. Just 10 searches a day could raise £20 a year for Pageant. Simply use this to start your web searches - it's completely free!